Wilder Kent Safaris from Kent Wildlife Trust
Discover the stories of a Wilder Kent on these exciting experiences at beautiful reserves. With expert guides and small groups, safaris let you delve deeper into the ambitious projects and vital conservation work taking place across the county.
Some of the events in this collection:
- Wilder Blean – including wild bison
- Pigs and wildflowers at Nashenden, Borstal – find out how pigs are helping our wildflowers thrive
- Dusk at Ham Fen – look out for beavers during their active time of day
- Nightingales at the Blean – a campfire followed by a guided walk to listen to the beautiful song of nightingales
- Flora in Folklore, Food and Fantasy – Sevenoaks